[ Login · Registration ] [ Members · New Threads ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Buzzman  
Forum » Rsps Hacking Section » RSPS Glitches - 317 » Project Decimate Xlog
Project Decimate Xlog
Moderator PFMDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 11:45 PM | Message # 1

xlog I found about 40 minutes ago in Project Decimate. I hacked the shit out of their server before they went down and I figured it was only fitting to come back when they came back up. Expect many more PD glitches to be posted!

Member jayjayDate: Friday, 2013-02-15, 0:48 AM | Message # 2

yah i know a dupe and invis glitch on pd still thinking if i should post or what

Moderator PFMDate: Friday, 2013-02-15, 1:28 AM | Message # 3

Don't post your dupe for sure. I'd recommend just posting a video of your invisibility showing that it works but not showing how. If you want to hack on PD add me on skype and we can team up smile

Member LechitaDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-05, 7:31 AM | Message # 4

Hahaha we can make a team if you want, i know some glitches and dupes on PD. can do a great threesome. Wait for your anwser. smile

Moderator PFMDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-05, 10:54 AM | Message # 5

Quote (Lechita)
Hahaha we can make a team if you want, i know some glitches and dupes on PD. can do a great threesome. Wait for your anwser.

If its the Trade dupe that worked there before, it's patched. Someone sold it to Ultima. Anyway, I'd be super down.

Member LechitaDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-05, 7:18 PM | Message # 6

Quote (PFM)
If its the Trade dupe that worked there before, it's patched. Someone sold it to Ultima. Anyway, I'd be super down.

Hey PFM ok i already added you, and the dupe im doing whit my cousin just work one time , i hope we can find a new glitch or dupe on PD, and ty for the other glitches guide u made lol , i read them all.

PD: Check your Skype

Forum » Rsps Hacking Section » RSPS Glitches - 317 » Project Decimate Xlog
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

';