[ Login · Registration ] [ Members · New Threads ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Rsps Hacking Section » RSPS Shops » PFM's CLIENT HACKING SERVICE (I make custom hacked clients.)
PFM's CLIENT HACKING SERVICE
Moderator PFMDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 1:31 AM | Message # 1

I'll make you a custom hacked client. Send me an offer. Whatever features you want, I'll add if they're doable. Want a jframe client? No problem. Want a reflection client? No problem. Just want me to hack your client so noclip doesn't auto-kick you? No problem. There's no hack too big or too small, just ask!

Skilled Bugabuser wallyDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 5:07 PM | Message # 2

would you be able to make a client with no clip, or possibly trade/ duel yourself easily on big servers?

i know it would be very difficult but just wondering

Moderator NerdyloserDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 1:36 PM | Message # 3

Hey Pfm,
I've been wondering, could you make me a reflection client that works for big servers? (eg: Soulsplit, Near Reality)
The problem I'm having with reflection clients is that the models can't be loaded due to the reflection client I have, being out of date. Would it be possible to make a reflection client for 700+ servers? Eg: 718's I believe not though but who knows.
Thanks in advance!
~Nerdy~

Moderator PFMDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 10:42 PM | Message # 4

Quote (Nerdyloser)
Hey Pfm,
I've been wondering, could you make me a reflection client that works for big servers? (eg: Soulsplit, Near Reality)
The problem I'm having with reflection clients is that the models can't be loaded due to the reflection client I have, being out of date. Would it be possible to make a reflection client for 700+ servers? Eg: 718's I believe not though but who knows.
Thanks in advance!
~Nerdy~

I haven't done it but that doesn't mean it isn't doable. Reflection should be usable on any revision. Send me over a client base to play with smile

Quote (wally)
would you be able to make a client with no clip, or possibly trade/ duel yourself easily on big servers?

i know it would be very difficult but just wondering

Yes to all 3 of those. I actually currently have a pretty universal PI Jframe client that does that and a ton more, probably my favorite Jframe client I've ever made. I'd be willing to trade it for something.

Added (2013-02-16, 0:30 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Some more info on pricing.

Base jframe client (Non-obfuscated only): $10
Features
=Convenient jframe design makes all hacks easily accessible
=Bank
=Shop
=Open custom interface (main, side, chatbox)
=Debug current interface ids (main, side, chatbox)
=Item/Object/NPC ID Debugging
=Noclip
=Move up a height level
=Move down a height level
=UID Changer
=NPC Token Changer (prevents loop of T2 errors on login on some servers. Includes a brief guide.)
=Any stability upgrades are free, features may cost a premium.
=Works on most clients

Base Reflection Client(obfuscated = $10 surcharge): $15
Features:
=Open any interface
=Move up a height level
=Move down a height level
=Object spawning
=Custom GUI Hack Panel available ($5, custom made for your features)
=Can be used for screenshots since the main jframe looks like an unmodded client
=cleanest and most effective way to manipulate java variables. Takes advantage of the technology used by runescape bots before the first bot-nuke to manipulate the client in memory without having to change any of the main class files.
=Works on all clients

Extra Features:
=Starvester - Generates starter accounts in batches of 100 so you can steal the starter package gold ($7)

=EasyEngine (Coming soon): - Reflection based memory editor engine ($10)

=Tor Socket Support (Coming soon) - Route your RSPS connections over Tor and never fall victim to an IP ban or MAC ban again. Change IPs easily on the fly. ($15)

=Interfacebuddy (Coming soon) - Sort of a clipboard for interfaces. Open the interface you want to store and use the copy command, then use the paste command at any point to open that interface. ($5)

=Color Bot (Coming in the distant future) - Bots.

=Your feature here - Name a feature and I'll take the time out of my busy schedule to code it for you and package it in a nice client. Pricing varies by feature, skype contact is recommended.

Skye: hf.playskool

Added (2013-02-24, 10:42 PM)
Bump, will do a free review client for one skilled bug abuser.

Member BuzzmanDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 11:23 PM | Message # 5

Nice bro!

Member zerocDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 7:09 PM | Message # 6

Add me on skype GaeveW
willing to pay nicely for this smile

Moderator PFMDate: Sunday, 2013-03-03, 7:28 AM | Message # 7

I added you. Remember, if you can dream it I can code it. Be creative.

Added (2013-03-03, 7:28 AM)
Sales suspended until I finish my new client hack system and revolutionize glitching forever.

Forum » Rsps Hacking Section » RSPS Shops » PFM's CLIENT HACKING SERVICE (I make custom hacked clients.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

';