[ Login · Registration ] [ Members · New Threads ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Buzzman  
Forum » RSPS Service » Requests » Forced rollback (How to force a rollback)
Forced rollback
Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Wednesday, 2013-01-23, 6:34 PM | Message # 1

I was wondering if there are any glitches where we can force our character ingame to be rolled back a few minutes.

Moderator PFMDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-23, 7:21 PM | Message # 2

Most rollbacks aren't triggered by a server event, they're executed through a batch file or by manually overwriting character files. 
This isn't to say it's impossible. Nothing is impossible in the world of hacking, some things are just hard. Try a social engineering attack.

Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Wednesday, 2013-01-23, 8:08 PM | Message # 3

no idea what that is, ill google it... but in this server there was a way to do it, the owner patched that method and a while ago i accidently did it, but can't figure out how to tongue if anyone knows any methods i would be happy to learn.

Moderator PFMDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-23, 8:43 PM | Message # 4

Quote (cocky22)
no idea what that is, ill google it... but in this server there was a way to do it, the owner patched that method and a while ago i accidently did it, but can't figure out how to if anyone knows any methods i would be happy to learn.

A social engineering attack goes after the weakest point in any computer system. The human that manages it. In this case, it would be the admin of the server.

Message edited by PFM - Wednesday, 2013-01-23, 8:54 PM

Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Thursday, 2013-01-24, 6:10 AM | Message # 5

no idea tongue also is there anyway to force accept in a trade? like im at a spot where it wont let me accept, is there anyway using cheat engine maybe to force the client to accept?

Forum » RSPS Service » Requests » Forced rollback (How to force a rollback)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

';