[ Login · Registration ] [ Members · New Threads ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Buzzman  
Forum » General Discussions » Requests » Non-virus packet editor? (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
Non-virus packet editor?
Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 5:43 AM | Message # 1

Can someone show me a non virus packet editor for rsps's? Ive been looking but all the packet editor's ive seen have viruses or are for maple story tongue

Moderator NerdyloserDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 3:00 PM | Message # 2

WPE Pro works like a charm.
~Nerdy~

Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 7:20 PM | Message # 3

everytime i try downloading it it comes up with a virus.. can you give me a safe download link?

Member Nty_LifeDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 1:18 PM | Message # 4

WPE pro will always come up as a virus, but it isn't. Just disable your anti virus while you're using it.
I could do with a guide on using WPE if someone would be willing to do so.

Member L0llipopDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 6:12 PM | Message # 5

Yea i just downloaded it, and i managed to do NOTHING, didn't understand a single thing, i'd appreciate a tutorial with it! 

Maybe a make a section for stuff like that, for members that have posted, and invisible to those who haven't posted nor registered.

Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 10:03 PM | Message # 6

Ya i got it, and i can't do anything either tongue im totally lost with it ;[ im trying to find a way to do the invisible glitch using it but im soo helpless

Member L0llipopDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 8:42 PM | Message # 7

Quote (cocky22)
Ya i got it, and i can't do anything either im totally lost with it ;[ im trying to find a way to do the invisible glitch using it but im soo helpless

Hey PM me and i can teach you to use a Reflection client, and ill provide you a invisble shit too. (seems like it only works for 317s thou)

Forum » General Discussions » Requests » Non-virus packet editor? (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

';