[ Login · Registration ] [ Members · New Threads ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Buzzman  
Forum » General Discussions » Member/Donator discussions » A little issue... (donation glitch issue)
A little issue...
Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Thursday, 2013-01-24, 1:46 AM | Message # 1

Okay, so i found a great way to almost hack automated donation system for the rsps's. You can change the price of what you are buying to 0.01 effectively making what you are buying almost free. Paypal confirms the purchase and you are docked the 0.01 currency. This all worked, and i even got to the page where it says thanks for paying, press claim ingame, now the problem is that when i press claim in the server i dont get anything, do the server's double check some way to make sure you pay the right amount? I was wondering if anyone could help me out here.

Member 56Date: Thursday, 2013-01-24, 6:17 AM | Message # 2

If what you are talking about is tamperdata, yes, there's a double check and no there's no way I know around this

Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Thursday, 2013-01-24, 6:18 AM | Message # 3

ya i am talking about tamperdata.. and darn!

Moderator NerdyloserDate: Sunday, 2013-01-27, 8:59 PM | Message # 4

Tamper data is an old add-on for firefox, this worked a few years ago and that went epic. Sadly, I was a small child and only used it to send 50$ to my irl friend lol
~Nerdy~

Skilled Bugabuser cocky22Date: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 3:24 AM | Message # 5

what do you mean you sent $50? Did you just add money (that you didn't have) to his account some how.. seems cool lol tongue shitty how it doesnt work anymore

Forum » General Discussions » Member/Donator discussions » A little issue... (donation glitch issue)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

';